- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Proven organizational, leadership and multitasking skills
- Understanding of inventory, pricing and margin
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships customers and key stakeholders
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines, work well under pressure.
- Strong computer skills including: management of CRM software and ability and aptitude to maintain social media campaign and promotional flyers
- Takes pride in doing a good job and is self-motivated
- Liaise with the shipping department
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong working knowledge of hydraulics, pumps and motors, etc.
- Understanding of wash systems an asset
PROVEN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
*This is a full time, permanent position offering competitive wages and benefits.
All positions will remain posted until a suitable candidate is found.