The HV2814 is a very powerful vacuum system. With high capacity debris and water tanks, this 2700 CFM compact tandem hydrovac can dominate any job. With the 5250 CFM blower option this unit can handle extremely difficult jobs that your competitors would turn down.
POWERFUL - RELIABLE - QUIET
• The standard 2700 CFM blower is very powerful. The 5250 CFM blower is unbeatable.
• Simple rear mounted controls close to the excavation area.
• The full function boom has an Omnex wireless remote to control the boom and all digging functions.
• The unique wash/pressure control allows infinite pressure delivery.
• The boiler uses digital temperature control, diagnostic indicator lights and momentary test override switches.
• Equipped with standard operator comforts: featuring a heated clothing cabinet, boot and mitt dryer.
• Ample storage with deck-mounted hose tubes and heated cabinets with adjustable storage shelves.
• All components easily accessible for stress free maintenance.
• After years of development, the extra large silencers have decrease the sound pressure to a comfortable level.
DESIGNED & PROVEN TO WORK IN BITTER COLD
• There is no other hydrovac that incorporates all wash components mounted in a heated cabinet directly connected to the water tank. This very
simple feature guards against freezing and there is rarely a need to circulate water.
BACKED BY FACTORY SUPPORT
• Smith Industries stocks replacement parts and is always ready to serve you. Technical support is available directly from your job site via telephone.