The HS2716 is an awesome combination of power and performance. With high capacity debris and water tanks, this 6200 CFM compact tri axle hydrovac can get into and tackle almost any job. All SMITHVAC hydrovacs are ruggedly built, easily work in cold weather, operator friendly and easy to service.
COMPACT - POWERFUL - RELIABLE - MANEUVERABLE
COMPACT AND MANEUVERABLE
The HS2716 is only 35 feet long!
- Simple rear mounted controls close to the excavation area.
- The full function extra-long reach boom has an Omnex wireless remote to control the boom and all digging functions.
- The boom is stored ready to dig without adding digger tubes.
- The unique wash/pressure control allows infinite pressure delivery.
- The boiler uses digital temperature control, diagnostic indicator lights and momentary test override switches.
- Equipped with standard operator comforts: featuring a heated clothing cabinet, boot and mitt dryer.
- Ample storage with side decks and heated cabinets with adjustable storage shelves.
- All components easily accessible for stress free maintenance.
The sloped design eliminates the debris tank hoist adding simplicity, safety and of course reduces weight.
DESIGNED & PROVEN TO WORK IN BITTER COLD
There is no other hydrovac that incorporates all wash components mounted in a heated cabinet directly connected to the water tank. This very simple feature guards against freezing and there is rarely a need to circulate water or purge with air or antifreeze.
BACKED BY FACTORY SUPPORT
Smith Industries stocks all replacement parts and is always ready to serve you. Technical support is available directly from your job site via telephone.