This person will assist with any process improvements and will ensure a high degree of quality control throughout the organization as it relates to the scope of the above mentioned work.
- Experience with Solid Works or similar program required – including 2D and 3D modeling
- Works collaboratively with supervisors to ensure accurate drawing, bills of materials and work orders prior to the build
- High degree of proven technical knowledge of manufacturing, hydraulic and electrical systems an asset
- Extremely organized with strong time management skills
- Responsible for effective team communication at the start/end and during projects
- Direct experience in manufacturing is an asset
- Experience with ERP systems an asset
- Understanding technical knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong problem solving, organizational and leadership skills required
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and natural curiosity for learning is essential
- Have a commitment to life-long learning
*This is a full time, permanent position offering competitive wages and benefits.
All positions will remain posted until a suitable candidate is found.