Draftsperson (Full Time)
The work of the Draftsperson is critical to the success of an efficient and productive manufacturing process. You will be responsible for the accuracy of all drawings, bill of materials and work orders for standard unit production. There may also be opportunity to contribute to the design and modeling of new products. In addition, you will provide leadership and technical support to supervisors in a hands on capacity and work collaboratively with related departments. This person will assist with any process improvements and will ensure a high degree of quality control throughout the organization as it relates to the scope of the above mentioned work.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience
- Experience with Solid Works or similar program required.
- Direct experience in manufacturing necessary
- Understanding technical knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems an asset
- Ability to juggle complex situations
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong problem solving, organizational and leadership skills
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic are essentialCompetitive Benefits Package Offered.
All applications are confidential. Thank you to all applicants applying, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.