The HV2508 with its high capacity debris tank can handle liquid and sludge hauling jobs as well as hydrovac work. The 1500 CFM PD blower is mounted in an enclosure so noise impact is reduced in residential areas. All SMITHVAC Hydrovacs are ruggedly built, easily work in cold weather, operator friendly and easy to service.
HIGH CAPACITY - RELIABLE - QUIET – MANEUVERABLE
COMPACT AND MANEUVERABLE
The HV2508 is only 33 feet long!
- The full function boom has an Omnex wireless remote to control the boom and all digging functions.
- The unique wash/pressure control allows infinite pressure delivery.
- The boiler uses digital temperature control, diagnostic indicator lights and momentary test override switches.
- Equipped with standard operator comforts: featuring a heated clothing cabinet, boot and mitt dryer.
- Ample storage with deck-mounted hose tubes and heated cabinets with adjustable storage shelves.
- All components easily accessible for stress free maintenance.
The Hibon 1500 CFM blower is mounted in a sound deadening enclosure. Operators and customers will be thrilled with the decreased sound pressure compared to competitors' units.
DESIGNED & PROVEN TO WORK IN BITTER COLD
There is no other hydrovac that incorporates all wash components mounted in a heated cabinet directly connected to the water tank. This very simple feature guards against freezing and there is rarely a need to circulate water.
BACKED BY FACTORY SUPPORT
Smith Industries stocks all replacement parts and is always ready to serve you. Technical support is available directly from your job site via telephone.